Hazelnut French Toast
The rich flavour of hazelnuts is baked right into the thick slices of egg bread in this special version of French toast.
Featured ID Flavor: Fat-Free Hazelnut
Whisk together eggs, International Delight coffee enhancer Fat Free Hazelnut flavour and vanilla in shallow baking dish.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating completely. Cook, in batches, for about 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of hazelnuts.
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) International Delight coffee enhancer Fat Free Hazelnut flavour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 8 slices day-old egg bread (1/2-inch/1 cm thick slices)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped toasted hazelnuts