Butter Pecan Crunch Cookies
Makes 4 dozen cookies
Loaded with pecans, crushed pretzels and toffee bits, these sweet and salty cookies are addictively delicious.
Featured ID Flavor: Southern Butter Pecan
In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. Using electric mixer, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated.
Beat in International Delight coffee creamer Southern Butter Pecan flavour and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture; beat until just combined. Fold in oats, pecans, pretzels and toffee bits. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Drop heaping tablespoonfuls of dough, about 2 inches apart, onto parchment paper–lined baking sheets. Bake, in batches, for 7 to 9 minutes or until tops are set and bottoms are golden brown.
Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; transfer to rack. Let cool completely.
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) International Delight coffee creamer Southern Butter Pecan flavour
- 1 cup (250 mL) large flake oats
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toffee bits